Other links: local places, pubs and services.
The Mason’s Arms
– A beautiful 16th century thatched cottage-style public house and restaurant, in the village of Williton.
The Bengal Spice
– Bangladeshi & Indian Cuisine in Williton. Indian dishes to eat in our comfortable restaurant or to take away.
– Hartnells Cottage B&B is a quaint historic Grade II listed property along the road to the village; ideal accommodation for exploring the Quantock and Brendon Hills, the Macmillan Way and the stunning Somerset countryside.
Edward Martin Computer Services
– provides a comprehensive range of computer sales, repair and upgrade services for people throughout the South West of England.
– Williton’s Church and Community magazine full of current contacts, activities, events and local suppliers.
Williton and District Twinning Association
– a self-supporting, non-profit making Association, which was formed in 1984 to promote friendship and understanding between the people of Williton and Neung-sur-Beuvron in France and their surrounding villages.
The Bakelite Museum – The largest collection of vintage plastics in Britain. Exhibits from the inter-war period and the smooth, Art Deco styles that set the trends of the 20th Century. Orchard Mill, Williton, TA4 4NS. Tel: 01984 632133.
These pages are independent of, and are not officially supported by, the West Somerset Railway Plc or any other organisation, unless specifically mentioned on the appropriate page. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. See full disclaimer