1871 – Williton Crossing Loop opened by West Somerset Railway.
1906 – Williton Crossing Loop extended by West Somerset Railway.
1929 – A flooded Williton Crossing Loop
1937 – Williton Crossing Loop extended by the Great Western Railway.
1968 – Williton Crossing Loop shortened by British Railways.
1968 – Williton Crossing Loop and Williton Station Footbridge just prior to demolition.
1975 – Williton Station and Crossing Loop
2015 – Williton Loop Extension
2016 – Williton Crossing Loop extended by The West Somerset Railway.
|www.willitonstation.org.uk is an unofficial website featuring news, pictures and information about Williton Station ©Williton Station 2018. These pages are independent of, and are not officially supported by, the West Somerset Railway Plc or any of the affiliated organisations, unless specifically mentioned on the appropriate page. All information is believed correct but this web site's editors, the West Somerset Railway Plc or any of the affiliated organisations cannot be held responsible for any errors.
All photographs, drawings, diagrams and text are copyright of the respective photographers, artists and authors. Some images, marked (cc) are licenced under a Creative Common Licence.
Williton Station, Station Road, Williton, Somerset TA4 4RQ. Tel 01984 632279 E-mail: email@example.com